Porta Party DJ’s is very happy to announce that we were selected as one of the best in our field on “The Knot Best of Weddings” in the DJ category!! A huge thanks to our incredible staff and all the wonderful brides & grooms who hired us to help make their big day a fun and memorable “party”!!!
Our Wedding DJs set the tone for a fun and interactive, yet still romantic, atmosphere. When you hire Porta Party DJ’s for your wedding reception, you are guaranteeing your guests a night they will never forget. We will cater our sound and lighting system to your venue, overseeing every detail while exceeding every expectation. If you want your event to be a “party” that is entertaining and fun, hire Porta Party DJ’s. You will NOT be disappointed!!
The Top 10 Ways to Make Your Reception a PARTY!
- Make sure the Wedding DJ area is next to the dance floor area.
- If applicable, place the bar in the same room as the dance floor.
- Keep the time between dinner and the 1st dance as short as possible.
- Get song requests from the bridesmaids prior to the event. Dancing bridesmaids and a dancing Bride are highly contagious.
- If you have a video or slide show presentation, play it during dinner or towards the end of the main course. The guests can eat and watch the presentation at the same time.
- Schedule the “Wedding Party Dance” as the last formal event before open dancing. Once the song is over, you have a dance floor full of the wedding party and Bride and Groom who are ready to PARTY.
- Don’t have a “Dollar Dance”, but if you do, have the Best Man and Maid of Honor next to the Bride and Groom to collect the money and speed it along. . . 3 – 4 song maximum.
- If you make a song list, make sure each request fits into one of these four categories: “Dance”, “Slow”, “Sing-a-Long”, or “Sentimental”. If it doesn’t fit into one of these categories, it’s probably not a good song to play.
- Don’t eliminate ALL group dance songs. One or two can be very helpful in packing the dance floor.
- Finally…Hire Porta Party DJ’s